Welcome to the AMHE members and donors' portal. This site is the home of the AMHE members portal. You may join or renew your membership, maintain your member information. Please complete your member's profile as thouroughly as possible so that others on the network may connect with you if necessary.
For more information: Visit our website at www.amhe.org
AMHE ANNUAL Membership Drive
December 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021
Existing members RENEW your Membership
Welcome NEW Membership
Download the Wild Apricot for Members from the App STORE NOW!
- Special member discount to the AMHE Annual Medical Convention; and earn CME’s and CEU’s credits.
- Engage in the meetings of the General Assemblies; participate in Gala events organized by different Chapters of the Associations.
- Receive the AMHE Newsletter and learn about different activities of the AMHE community; and social media connections.
- Access to our AMHE E-Journal: E-JAMHE to review articles.
- Access to “The Journal Info Surgery: Revue de Chirurgie et Anesthesiologie / Revue of Surgery and Anesthesiology.”
- Take Part in Medical Missions in Haiti and Abroad with Haitians and /or Foreign Physicians and other Healthcare Providers.
- Participate in Health Fair in the communities at Home and Abroad.
- Participate in didactic and practical sessions to help medical students and Residents to succeed in different tests.
- Allow Residents and Students in Medicine to rotate in different Hospitals at Home and Abroad.
- Help shape the AMHE Policies.
- Access our online AMHE Library.
- Network with other Physicians and Medical Groups in the US and Haiti.
The AMHE Convention Goes Virtual
In Collaboratin with
The AMHE 2020 Convention has been Postponed to July 24 - August 1, 2021
Dear AMHE members, Family, and Friends,
Dear Convention Participants,
As we already informed you in our two previous letters, we needed to make sure that any decision concerning the convention would be a well-thought out and clear-minded one that all of you would be able to live with when looking back a few months later....
In the middle of the week, we met again at the Central executive (CEC) level; and it should come as no surprise to you that AMHE has decided to cancel the upcoming July convention, and to have it rescheduled for next year, July 24 – August 1, 2021. Next year, the Convention will take place in the same location and will pack a better punch. We will be looking forward to that annual gathering with the sense of having survived the greatest tragedy of our lifetime.
We encourage everyone who has already registered and paid for the 2020 Convention to authorize AMHE to roll their payment over to the 2021 Convention in Rio Hato, Panama (Central America). In the event someone prefers to receive a refund for his (her) payment, please allow 60 to 90 days for your refund to be processed. We will need this much time to process your refund as it will take us more or less the same time to receive our refund back from the hotel. If we do not have to issue these refunds, we will be able to leave the deposit with the hotel and likely negotiate a discount that could be passed on to you for the 2021 AMHE convention.
The Coronavirus continues on its path, claiming many lives each passing day. While we feel powerless by the magnitude of the pandemic, our resolve to fight back and to take actions remains unfettered.
We have devised ways for our AMHE community to stay connected while practicing social distancing. Therefore, we will not be having a physical gathering in 2020. However, as AMHE continues to educate its members and the community at large on how to protect themselves from the infection, we ask you to maintain all the hygiene and sanitary precautions that have been recommended by appropriate authorities. We urge you to stay at home as much as possible unless it is absolutely necessary for you to venture outside of your residence.
Lastly, we want to thank you all for trusting AMHE with your leisure, your education and your finances and we hope to continue to serve you in the future with the same passion and determination as we have done it in the past.
We look forward to continuing to communicate with you and to keeping you updated as the pandemic continues to evolve. Should there be any need for further update on the convention or on any other AMHE-related matter, we will be glad to bring it to you.
May God bless you all! And May he protect both your family and ours !!!
Elizabeth Philippe M.D. Harold Laroche ,M.D.
GENERAL SECRETARY/AMHE . TREASURER/AMHE.
Rony Jean-Mary, M.D. Joseph Pierre-Paul Cadet, M.D.
AMHE, CONVENTION CHAIR AMHE, PRESIDENT